Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'll Do Part Six Sometime

I do not know how many professors I've had tell me not to post personal things on the internet. Considering I have only four currently...probably no more than four. Apparently everything I type in here is logged on a server somewhere. Have fun masturbating to my words. I mean what can one gleam from this? I was bored. I told everyone I was listening to the Butch Vig Remix of "White People For Peace."

So lets take a step back. I did say masturbate (now I've gone and said it twice). Big deal. If I ever fail to be hired because I once typed the word masturbate online I'm in the wrong profession (and have probably been lobotomized). Also did mention that I was listening to "White People For Peace." I guess that note will keep me form ever being a Republican candidate for president. And I so wanted to be.

But now that I think about it...I'd really like to run for president as a Republican someday, just because this would be the funniest fucking scandal ever. "Outrage in Washington today as a blog that presidential candidate Charles Waddell kept during his college years has been unearthed. No word on exactly what the blog contained but Senator Waddell has apologized to all parties involved and all supporters of the Republican party. Next up: Fighting the Frizzies."

Man...this is gonna be the biggest hoax ever.

No comments: